The votes are in. When the blog comments were combined with the private emails I received, the "later" dates won by a landslide. Most alums said that they could come any time, several said they could come later in the week only, some said they preferred later in the week, and no one responded by the deadline date saying they could only make it early in the week.
Hence the dates are now selected: You can arrive any time on or after Friday, July 17, and we must vacate the Monty by noon on Wednesday, July 22, 2009.
Click HERE for the updated Antwerp Reunion web page. Click the Comments link below to leave a comment.
On the web page, I list a number of alums I haven't heard from yet. If you know how to get in touch with any of the "silent majority", please make sure they got the announcement. Thanks. I'll be updating this blog and the webpage periodically, so check back often.

No comments:
Post a Comment